Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lets go this way.

I'm going to try something a little bit different. If you subscribe or follow on any of the social media sites, we're going to keep doing shirts (as often as I do them, which isn't often as of late.) I have plenty of ideas for them, and have some mostly designed but I need to get back to this design gig. Feel free to unfriend, or dislike, or whatever it is that kids are inventing for internet ostricizing. Here I am going to showcase what I have been doing. I will make it so that you can see the lovely things I am creating. From not only my brand, but where I have been since I became a designer. It's been different paths and it's been difficult, but I think this journey has taught me a lot as well as humble me. I want to bring that into the context of design and what I have learned; how I have evolved. One has to in this economy or Darwin will weed you out. I've been doing sign painting and that has helped me get back to my roots. I have been working in grocery as that has kinda helped me pay bills.

My goal is mostly self promotion, with dashes of insights and cool things that I see. I want to make it public to those that would want to use my talents and versatility. I'm talkative and sometimes I ramble but like the turtle, steady wins the race albeit not really slowly. I don't do slow, there is too much to experience. I have some youth left and I intend to use it to get me to the place on the mountain/ladder/path that I belong. I won't step on anyone getting there. I just wish to work, hard, and turn out a good product.

So with that being said. Check it out. There will still be stuff to buy. I have to get back into screening so that will still be a big part of what I'm doing here. We can collaborate, please. Seed the pond with ideas and we can produce them. I will link to some of the people I have been watching and following so you can get a good idea if my taste is good or not but it's been a while from writing and it has to be done. (this is where people eliminate me from copywriting)

No comments:

Post a Comment